1. The Bug - The bug was a house centipede and not a silverfish. Thanks Dad and Brady for the info! Click on the links to see pics of both. I'm not exactly sure which one is most creepy.
2. Canning - Friday, the kids and I went to a local farmer's market. We got around 90 ears of corn, 3 lbs of green beans, a watermelon, a quart of raw (yummy!) honey, and 2 loaves of Great Harvest bread. Yesterday, we canned the corn, beans and some homemade spaghetti sauce and got 10 quarts of corn, 2 quarts of spaghetti sauce and 6 pints of beans. I was exhausted by the end of the day to say the least. But I was quite pleased with myself.
3. Shoes - Tyler can now tie his own shoes! The day he figured it out he told everyone we met. The grocery produce guy, the cashier at CVS, everyone.
4. Primary - Karena gave a talk today in primary and Hannah read the scripture. Both needed no help from me. I'm amazed at how well they are reading.
5. Scrapbooking - Finished two scrapbook pages about our trip to Utah this summer. Head on over here and check them out.
6. Bike - John got me a bike yesterday. Haven't been able to try it out yet. Hopefully tomorrow. The kids are always wanting to go out on bike rides. Can't wait to go but I think I might hold off until the weather cools down a bit. In the paper today the weather forecast for the next 3 days was "Very Hot."